Flowserve Corporation Machine Operator in Temecula, California
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a reliable, quality-oriented, entry-level machine operator for our manufacturing center in Temecula, California. As a Machine Operator you will be part of our team manufacturing mechanical seals used in industrial settings, such as refineries and factories. The Operator will fabricate metallic bellows using specialized low amp GTAW welding equipment. This is a weekend shift, Fri-Sat-Sun, 5:00am to 5:30pm.
· Assemble product to engineering drawing specifications; precisely following technical work instructions and quality plans.
· Ensure quality specifications are met through visual inspection and the use of high tolerance test and inspection equipment, including calipers and micrometers
· Uphold a high level of safety by wearing PPE, and following operating and housekeeping procedures
· Manage pace and attention to detail to meet metrics regarding quality, productivity, and safety
· Maintain equipment in proper working condition
· Work collaboratively as part of a team, showing a professional attitude and a service-oriented mindset in a fast-paced, flexible environment
· Demonstrate a reliable, dependable work ethic with a personal commitment to quality workmanship
· 1 year experience in a manufacturing setting required
· High school diploma or G.E.D. required
· Must have effective reading and listening skills in English to understand work instructions, safety procedures, and company policies. Must be able to clearly report and explain information to others
· Must be able to sort, check, count and verify numbers
· Be able to stand for long periods, and occasionally lift or push large, heavy objects (up to 50 lbs)
· Must be able to work overtime as required
Competencies: Finding Solutions, Serving Customers, Collaborating with Others, and Operating Effectively
Primary Posting Location:
Temecula, California US
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: