Flowserve Corporation Operational Excellence in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Support CIP by training and mentoring Green Belt and Yellow Belt Candidates within their respective facility and others as appropriate to the needs of business.
· Facilitate / lead cross-functional project teams through all aspects of the CIP utilizing the tools of the CIP to improve quality, cycle time, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
· Work with the Business Unit Controller to develop savings metrics and report progress monthly.
· Support the development of project backlog and prioritization.
· Share best practices throughout Flowserve worldwide.
· Support analysis of Site data and provide recommendations when necessary.
· Full time Black Belt expected to complete a minimum of five CIP projects per year.
• Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Mechanical or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership role is recommended.
• Open minded self-starter with a desire to drive change.
• Lean Practitioner trained or certified will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional terms is preferred.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated project management skills with successful track record. MS Project proficiency will be added advantage.
• Strong PC and database management skills.
• Good knowledge in Minitab is essential.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Good interpersonal skills, presentation, and facilitation skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
This position is responsible for driving and implementing performance improvement strategies. The incumbent shall lead/facilitate cross-functional teams in the application of Continuous improvement tools to achieve process improvements. Direct responsibility shall be to their respective facility or Business Unit leader. Black Belt will be committed to the Flowserve Operational Excellence Improvement Process on a full-time basis for the minimum period of approximately three years.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: