Flowserve Corporation Production Planner in Houston, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· 3+ years of industrial planning experience, ideally in a repair, machining, or factory environment. Experience in pumps and hydraulics highly desired
· Strong understanding of how materials and parts flow through the shop
· Able to interpret industry standards, technical drawings, and manufacturing procedures.
· Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
· Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and paperwork
· Clear and positive verbal and written communication skills so as to work successfully face-to-face, on the phone, and by email
· Must have a successful track record of calmly resolving conflict that promotes teamwork and positive relationships
· Good organizational skills, able to establish priorities and complete a high volume of work to specific deadlines
· Ideal candidate will have AA or BA degree, but a degree is not required
· Develop schedules, monitor workload capacity, and optimize shop resources to ensure that customer expectations and deadlines are met.
· Expedite parts needed for Assemblies.
· Release scopes to the shop on pumps that are to build weekly. i.e. Effective communication with Operations.
· Work with Purchasing and Sales Engineers to insure that parts and materials are available as needed during the production process
· Process Bill of Material changes for orders in production.
· Act as buyer for outside items that may be needed for assemblies.
The Production Planner plans and schedules work and deliveries of Flowserve pumps at Houston PMC. The Planner collaborates with operations, sales/ Customers , engineering, and purchasing to insure that the quotations, orders, parts, manufacturing, and Test plans align to meet customer deadlines.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Houston, Texas US
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: