Flowserve Corporation NC Programmer in Chennai, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Basic knowledge of shop floor practices.
· Ability to correct routes: PS0021, SD0800, SF0010, Times etc. in PRMS.
· Basic knowledge of Programming; either lathe programs or drill programs.
· Proficiency in Esprit (CAM tool) environment added advantage.
· Can read technical drawings/drawings of seals and parts.
· Understands the imperial system (inches)
· Has overview: understands the main features of a drawing: can distill a drawing to its manufacturing essentials
· Required to understand the basics of programming like CNC machine, codes, various languages used.
· Should be able to identify the GD&T symbols, define the process and how it affects the programming.
· Identify the milling process involved in the part and should also possess knowledge on matching the same.
· Experience in handling Mazak integrex machines.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD environment added advantage.
· Identify, understand the drawing symbols, sections, detail views, profile and programs the parts.
· Select appropriate tools and process for the given situation.
· Support NC programmer level II and III.
· Communicate with counterparts to roll out jobs.
· Meets customers DRD and Maintain team OTD
· Flexible in cross region programming by understanding the regional differences.
· Flexible in cross machine programming by understanding the programming differences.
· Achieve individual metrics and support team’s target.
· Perform individual responsibilities apart from regular programming.
· Interact with engineering department to process jobs when required.
· Provide necessary information to engineering department when required to help them engineer better.
· Embrace the CIP culture, refine the routine tasks and facilitate more effective process in place to improve the deliverables.
· Good analytical & prioritization skills.
· Ability to multi-task & team oriented.
· Good communication skills. (Verbal & Written)
· Ability to communicate in any other foreign language would be an added advantage.
· Self-motivated & Strong inter-personal skills.
· Strong ethical values.
· Data analytical skills
· Sound engineering Knowledge
· Flexible / highly motivated / willing to work in night shifts
· Should have experience in working with PC, should able to trouble shoot basic requirements like mapping of drives, access and navigation of different folder. Addition of printers.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: