Flowserve Corporation General Ledger Accountant in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Work in a team to transition general ledger responsibilities from US or EU sites into the Shared Service Center in Debrecen.
• Manage accounting, month end closing processes and account reconciliations under US-GAAP.
• Work with the team and site controllers to ensure accurate and controlled financial statements for their site.
• Support internal and external audits.
• Ensure effective internal controls for the assigned accounting areas.
• Maintain a good relationship with site leadership to ensure a healthy service level.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting required.
• 3+ years’ experience is required, (Shared Service Center experience is a plus).
• IFRS knowledge preferred and US-GAAP a plus.
• Strong general accounting knowledge and understanding of financial processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and another language a plus.
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
Flowserve is looking for a General Ledger Accountant Staff to join a growing Shared Service Center for a $4.0Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Budapest and serves the North American and EMEA region.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems. Use your language skills on a daily basis and build professional relationships around the world.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
General Ledger Accountant
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: