Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Good knowledge of Analysis software’s (ANSYS and Pro-Mechanica) and 3D CAD software’s (Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks and Pro/E)
· Working knowledge of International standards (ASME and API)
· Strong fundamentals of mechanical engineering
· Familiar with manufacturing processes and metallurgy
· Excellent analytical and creative skills
· A high level of self-motivation, flexibility and self-learning aptitude
· Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Understand the requirements for design validation, perform finite element analysis and provide report with good engineering judgment
· Provide solutions to optimize the design or to resolve the site related problems
· Perform linear and non-linear structural analysis, dynamic analysis, thermal analysis, fatigue analysis.
· Conduct basic engineering calculations (like shaft deflection, pressure boundary evaluation etc.) to validate FEA results
· Graduate in Mechanical engineering with 3 to 5 years of total experience and minimum 2 years of analysis experience using ANSYS.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: