Flowserve Corporation Senior Applications Engineer in Beijing, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position is to support FCO China business target and work with sales team to achieve booking plans. 1) Ensure to follow all related FLS policies including Export Compliance, FCPA, the use of FLS standards, worldwide T&C’s, travel request approval process, commercial terms and other similar initiatives as directed by Flowserve FCO management.
2) Work with Project Management, Product Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales and Operations as one integrated and collaborative team to achieve booking target.
3) Consistently deliver the most technically sound and competitive quotations in a timely manner.
4) Handle project inquiries/quotations/orders follow of oil & gas / petrochemical / chemical industry.
5) Assist sales team to prepare the bidding documents of oil & gas / petrochemical / chemical industry.
6) Translation of BU’s qualification documents to Chinese oil & gas / petrochemical / chemical industry.
7) Assist BU’s project team on shipping documents preparation and make sure all the shipping documents we provided to customers are correct.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering related educational background.
At least 5 years relevant working experience in manufacturing industry or chemical industry.
Preferably with a background working in Control Valve Company.
Good communication skill in Terms and Conditions negotiation.
Positive work attitude and good team player.
Proficiency in writing and oral English.
Able to travel as requested.
Preferably with a background working in Valve Company.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Senior Applications Engineer
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: