Flowserve Corporation Manager, IT in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Provide support to the Global EUS IT Director.
• Provide EUS point of contact for business units in APAC.
• Review departmental initiatives to ensure they support the overall strategic vision of the department, as well as the
• Conduct research on emerging trends in end user support.
• Ensure appropriate training initiatives for new and existing EUS staff.
• Monitor and control PC Deployment refresh in APAC region.
• Actively champion CIP related projects to improve service and reduce costs.
• Track and analyze trends in EUS delivered services and generate statistical reports.
• Identify, recommend, develop and implement end user training programs and documents to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
• Identify and make recommendations for user self-service support.
• Manage the development and communication of help files, usage guides and FAQs for end users.
• Manage the development, implementation and administration of vendor
service desk staff training procedures and policies.
• Manage change register for documents/procedures related to end user services and attend Change Advisor Board
• Monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution.
The EUS APAC/EMEA Manager role is to manage all services related to end user services (to include Service Desk, Desk Side Support, Customer Satisfaction) in the APAC region and to ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate and timely assistance. The individual will ensure high levels of customer service quality and availability. This individual will develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent service levels, and
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in a related field OR equivalent experience in a relevant field. Experience working within large multinational corporations. Ability to manage vendors and remote team members. Proven experience in a strategic role. Excellent communication skills.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Auto req ID: