Flowserve Corporation Cost Accountant in Mezzago, Italy
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Prepare cost to cost calculation under percentage of completion method
· Perform job costing and closing per revenue recognition policy
· Perform reasonability analysis of estimates (initial vs. SAP, subsequent vs. prior period, and actual costs).
· Perform forecasting process to support revenue recognition analysis
· Maintain estimated costs in the system
· Analyze backlog margin for monthly closing and forecasting
Additionally, this position will be heavily involved in assisting to meet the disclosure requirements of the new revenue standard as it pertains to POC in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley and GAAP compliance.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required
· Three plus years of experience in general accounting or cost accounting roles with preference given to experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Prior experiences of job costing in manufacture-to-order environment desired
• Experience with a large ERP system (SAP) GL preferred. Intermediate to advanced excel spreadsheet skills required.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Primary Posting Location:
Auto req ID: